March 8, 2019
1000 SALES PER WEEK AIDED BY HELP TO BUY
- On average 965 sales per week have been completed using Help to Buy across England and Wales during 2018 (to the end of September), according to data released by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government and the Welsh Government.
- Over 160 properties are purchased each week with the aid of Help to Buy across the South East, double that recorded in Yorkshire and the Humber, and three times as many as across the North East.
- 81% of purchases in England and 75% across
Wales,have been to first-time buyers.
- The estimated average purchase price of a first-time buyer property aided by Help to Buy is £198,001 in Wales, £262,886 across England (excluding London) and £457,775 within London.
- We can help you find your first home please call on 0161 434 4311 to register!