Currently, the majority of tenants tend to be working from home, this post is to give you some inspiration of how to transform and make the most of your outside space.
During the recent lockdown our experience has been that tenants are looking to move to houses which can mean that you are paying more rent for the luxury of a garden. But! You can stay in the comfort of your apartment and save on that costly move.
Here are some tips to create your own ‘green space’ whilst living and working from home:-
- Add some plants. Be mindful of the types of plants that adapt to various conditions.
- If you don’t want the upkeep of having plants, there are a lot of artificial plants and vases available on the market. I recently visited Ikea and they have a selection of colours and variety.
- Add some garden furniture such as Table and chairs – here is a link that may be able to give you an idea for those with smaller balconies https://www.therange.co.uk/garden-and-outdoor-living/outdoor-living/garden-furniture/garden-furniture-for-small-spaces/
- Artificial grass which requires less upkeep.
- As the nights close in get some fairy lights to add abit of light and shimmer to create some ambiance.
If you’ve created your own garden space, why not share it with us our Instagram or Facebook page and tag us in! #showusyourbalcony